Confession: Psalm 8
For success in interviews, appointment, promotions, examinations and employments. When you want to excel and be favoured above others when you want God, to be glorified in your career. God wants you to excel. If you are not experiencing this at present, pray these prayers.
Wisdom is the principal thing: therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7)
To excel in life, you must know what to do all the time: you must know God’s desire for your life. Wisdom is the mind of Christ, revealed to those who seek to know God. Joseph was a remarkable man. He knew where God was taking him. He knew that his father, mother and brothers would bow to him. He excelled as a slave. Potiphar made him overseer of his house. (Genesis 39:2-6). Joseph also excelled as a prisoner.
The bible says. But the Lord was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison. (Genesis 39:21). Joseph was promoted to the palace after his training. And Pharaoh said unto joseph, see, I have set the overall the land of Egypt.
Genesis 41:41 – It is said that Daniel had excellent wisdom in him (Daniel 5:14) mind excellent spirit was found in him. (Daniel 6:3) no wonder, as a slave in a foreign land he was the first of the three presidents that ruled over one hundred and twenty (120) princesses (Daniel 6:1-2). Because of the anointing to excel that was in Daniel’s life, he served four heathen kings, Nebuchadnezzar, Balthazar, Darius and Cyrus.
Solomon, the wise king asked for wisdom and God gave him riches and honour in addition (1kings 3:9-14). Solomon’s reign, was the most peaceful in Israel. Wealthy kings and queens paid him homage. Proverbs 4:8-14 says, wisdom:
1. Will promote us
2. Bring us honour
3. Give us an ornament of grace
4. Give us a crown of glory.
If you desire to excel, in whatever situation or circumstance you find yourself, ask God for the anointing of excellent wisdom (James 1:5)
Praise and Worship
1. Serpents and scorpions, assigned to put me to shame die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any witchdoctor, assigned to terminate my life, die. In the name of Jesus.
3. Evil progress, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Birds of darkness, assigned to trouble my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou power of limitation, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
6. Any satanic threat, to my existence, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
7. My portion, you shall not be given to another, in the name of Jesus.
8. Sudden destruction, you will not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every enchantment, assigned for my downfall, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any personality, carrying the seed of wickedness against me, be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus Name.
11. The enemy that came while I slept be disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
12. You ladder of oppression, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. You ladder of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. You ladder of infirmity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. You ladder of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Miracles, that surpass explanations, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God, arise today, and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.
18. Today, I position myself by fire, for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
19. O God, my father, burst forth in my life with signed and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
20. Resources of heaven arise by fire; promote me, in the name of Jesus.
21. Any power that wants me to die like this, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. My father, arise and let the root of hardship in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Red Sea of blockage, I cry against you, divides by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every power holding tight to my instrument of advancement, release it, die, in the name of Jesus.
25. I recover ten-fold, all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.
26. As from now on, men shall compete to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Do something in my life, o Lord that will make men to celebrate me, in the name of Jesus.
28. I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus.
29. Any powers, assigned to make me take foolish risks, die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Father, give me a new beginning, in the name of Jesus.
31. My father, made this year to be my year of jubilee and rejoicing, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every curse of stagnation, break, in the name of Jesus.
33. O God, arise and fill my mouth with laughter, in the name of Jesus.
34. O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.
35. O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.
36. O God, arise and turn my captors to my captives, in the name of Jesus.